- TPC - DuPage County Family Resources Guide
- SSI Calculation Sheet 2014
- Impairment Related Work Expenses 2013
- Impairment Related Work Request Form
- Plan for Achieving Self Support PASS PLAN 2013
- Student Earned Income Exclusion 2014
- SSI Fact Sheet 2014 1 13
- WIPA Presentation by Wendy Partridge Mar 2014 (PPT)
- Ray Graham has a new program for employment of people with disabilities. It is a grant that supports customized and supportive employment services. NO ONE IS EXCLUDED. Contact Bridgette Masson 815-919-3445, email@example.com, or Genny Turner 630-414-4955, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Special Needs Future Planning Website from Community Unit School District 200 https://sites.google.com/a/cusd200.org/transition/
Cherubim Community Integrated Living Arrangements (CILAs) provides residential services to adults with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities. Cherubim’s first home, Ephrathah House, is a single family home that provide twenty-four hour residential care females ages 18 and older.
The Ephrathah House provides an inclusive family living environment. Individuals that live in the home are supervised 24 hours a day by Cherubim’s shift staff. Staffs are well trained and maintain CPR and First aid certifications.
Cherubim seeks to provide opportunities for the Individuals we serve to integrate into the community where they are empowered to live, work and socialize in their very own neighborhood.
All individuals that reside in the Ephrathah House attend our Day Program (see Cherubim DTP for details) five days a week from 8:30am-2:30pm.
Ephrathah’s House is licensed and Accredited by The Department of Human Services and offers the following:
* Professionally trained staff
* Individualized program and case management
* Skill training tailored to meet each person’s functional and cognitive abilities
* Opportunities for individuals to develop independence through community living skills, life skills, vocational, recreational, safety skills in a supportive nurturing environment
* Continuing professional training annually
* Staff support that is available 24 hours a day
If you are interested, please contact Ann Johnson through email or phone.
You can also check us out at CherubimDTP.com and on Facebook.